November 17, 2011
By Orange Aura
Reading the WordPress Codex first when you have trouble
As website owners whether you are a designer, developer, or content creator, it is always good to dwell into the official WordPress manual from time to time. WordPress calls it the WordPress Codex, which is an online manual for information and documentation.
They provide in depth information on what you need to know about WordPress. A few of those topics are:
- What are WordPress Features
- How to download WordPress and install WordPress
- Finding your current WordPress version
- WordPress News and Annoucements
- Access to WordPress Support Forums
- Trouble Shooting information
They also contain information on how to work on themes, write plugins, and topics on how to use WordPress. I recommend going here first to get vital information about WordPress and what you need to know. Anytime I hit a roadblock, I always learn something new here.